Better late than never?
Okay, August had some time off in it, but have been doing some of the following:
- Updating website & plugins to latest versions
- Lots of writing things in notebooks and then crossing them out again
- Planning an alternative game to develop so I can swap between Medicine Edison and the new one so I don’t feel like things can get stale
- Moved the Sparkwood and 21 periodical newsletter over to mautic.org which is now self-hosted and means that I don’t share newsletter data with ANYBODY else
- Started using obsidian.md to document development of alternative game and learning the language to program it
- Sea swimming
- Land lying around
- Thinking about setting up a floating game development studio office
Thinks that’s it. See you next month.