- What if you had your own operating system to control the design and build of a space station above a far away planet?
- What if it used as realistic science as possible?
- What if you only had 10 years to make it suitable for the rest of the crew who are on their way?
- Think: Eve Online meets BSD
- Seveneves meets Dwarf Fortress
- Star Citizen meets PCB Design Layouts
- The Expanse meets Emacs
- Original Elite meets Amiga DOS
- Spore meets Bash
Well, that’s what I’m trying to do. At the same time as learning a new programming language to code it in! Using a text editor I wrote to use to write it with!! Insane, right?
Dying in space is fun.